That joy when I get to receive an award (of any kind) never gets old.
One fine morning waking up and my blog was nominated by Ada at More food please. I love all her recipes and foodie conquests, especially those yummy looking breads which I have told myself ‘to make soon’ over and over again. If I could only nominate her again for this award :p
So here goes the rules associated with this Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
- What is your favourite quote?
“Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours” – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Who is your favourite author?
I enjoy novels from all around the world. But if I were to choose one, then maybe Guillaume Musso (or Marc Levy or Jane Austen)?
- What is a song that has a lot of sentimental value for you?
“Home” – Michael Buble
- If you had to name one essential beauty product, what would it be?
Has to be my red lipstick.
- Do you prefer the country side or the city?
If were to choose a place to live, then a city. But otherwise, I still love the serenity of the countryside much more.
- What is the saddest film you have ever watched?
Must be the Japanese drama “One litre of tears”, I cried till my eyes got swollen & skipped schools for 2 days. The name of the drama does say it all!
- If your house was on fire, what would be the three items you would save?
Laptop, wallet and my camera
- What is your favourite season of the year and why?
I guess I love Autumn the most, the fine breeze and falling leaves always send me into a much more sentimental mood
- If you could do any job in the world, what would you choose?
Can I be a highly skilled chef and restaurateur?
- Everyone has something that comforts them when they are ill, what is it that makes you feel better?
Someone asking ‘Are you okay?’
I will be nominating only 5 other very inspiring blogs, they totally deserve this award. Please feel free to not participate if you don’t wish to.
And since I’m lazy, the questions would be the same as I answered.
Thank you Ada again, for nominating me for this blog award.